city in New York, United States
- Ace Taxi Service, 137 N Washington St, ☏ .
- Shuttle Express, 921 Seneca St, ☏ .
- CENTRO (Central New York Regional Transportation Authority), ☏ . Regional bus service based in Syracuse, with transit links to Utica.
- 1 Fort Stanwix National Monument, 100 N James Street. 9am - 5pm daily. This reconstructed colonial fortress was the site of the Siege of Fort Stanwix during the Revolutionary War. Guided tours available. See web page for tour times and special events. No entry fee.
- 2 Oriskany Battlefield State Historic Site. Apr 1-Oct 31, 10AM-4PM.
- Teddy's, 851 Black River Blvd, ☏ . Four-time winner of Riggiesfest.
- Coalyard Charlie's, 100 Depeyster St., ☏ .
- DiCastro's Brick Oven, 615 Erie Blvd. W., ☏ .
- 1 Delta Lake Inn, 8524 Fish Hatchery Rd, ☏ . Tuesday - Sunday, 11am - close. Overlooks Delta Lake.
- 2 The Vigneto, 229 E Dominick St, ☏ . Tuesday - Sunday. Italian restaurant also notable for chicken riggies.
- 3 Copperccino's Coffee House, 254 W. Dominick St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. open 8AM, close 6PM Mon, 9PM Tue-Thur & Sun, 10PM Fri-Sat. Coffee, breakfast options, sandwiches, salads, desserts. Open mic night every other Saturday at 8PM.
- The Rome Motel, 8257 Turin Rd., ☏ , toll-free: .
- Adirondack 13 Pines Motel, 7353 River Rd., ☏ .
|Routes through Rome|
|Buffalo ← Syracuse ←||W E||→ Utica → Albany (Rensselaer)|
|Rochester ← Weedsport ←||W E||→ Utica → Waterford|