city of the Philippines and capital of the province of Capiz
Asia > Southeast Asia > Philippines > Visayas > Panay > Capiz > Roxas City
Roxas City is the capital city of Capiz, known for its wide seafood markets.
By bus & minivanEdit
- There are Ceres Liner buses from
- Iloilo (2 hours)
- Kalibo (1.5 hours)
- Manila via Caticlan and Batangas
- There are also minivans from Iloilo and Kalibo.
- To Roxas City Airport (2 km north of the center) you can fly with Cebu Pacific or Philippines Airlines from Manila.
- Cebu Pacific also flies to/from Cebu.
- Roxas Fish Port
- Baybay Beach (3 km north of the center). ₱25 by tricycle.
Shopping malls & supermarketsEdit
- Gaisanao, Arnaldo Boulevard.
- City Mall, Arnaldo Boulevard.
- Robinsons Mall & Robinsons Supermarket, Heart of Mary Avenue. A big mall opened in 2016.
- Unitop. 09:00-20:00.
Banks & ATMsEdit
- BDO Bank, Roxas Avenue. 24-hour ATM. Has a Master Card/Visa Card ATM. ₱200 fee for overseas cards.
- Halaran Plazza Hotel, Gomez Street., ☎ . Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 11:00. Fan single/double with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱550..
- Capiz Lodge, Plaridel Street. Fan single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV From ₱350.
- Casa Purita Lodge & Rm Bee Inn, Plaridel Street. Fan single/double rooms with own bathroom. From ₱350.