city of the Philippines and capital of the province of Capiz
Roxas City is the capital city of Capiz, known for its wide seafood markets.
By bus & minivanEdit
- Roxas Airport (RXS IATA) (2 km (1.2 mi) north of the center). Cebu Pacific (2 flights) and PAL Express flies daily from Manila, all using an Airbus A320 jet.
- Roxas Fish Port
- Baybay Beach (3 km north of the center). ₱25 by tricycle.
Shopping malls & supermarketsEdit
- Gaisanao, Arnaldo Boulevard.
- City Mall, Arnaldo Boulevard.
- Robinsons Mall & Robinsons Supermarket, Heart of Mary Avenue. A big mall opened in 2016.
- Unitop. 09:00-20:00.
Banks & ATMsEdit
- BDO Bank, Roxas Avenue. 24-hour ATM. Has a Master Card/Visa Card ATM. ₱200 fee for overseas cards.
- Halaran Plazza Hotel, Gomez Street., ☏ . Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 11:00. Fan single/double with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱550..
- Capiz Lodge, Plaridel Street. Fan single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV From ₱350.
- Casa Purita Lodge & Rm Bee Inn, Plaridel Street. Fan single/double rooms with own bathroom. From ₱350.