township in Summit County, Ohio
Sagamore Hills lies on the edge of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
I271 loops around the eastern edge of Sagamore Hills.
- Cuyahoga Bike and Hike Trail. This paved bike trail connects Sagamore Hills with the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and the communities that border it including Hudson, and Stow. At the county line it connects to the Portage Trail connecting to Kent.
- Ohio and Erie Canal Towpath Trail. A compacted gravel path that goes north all the way to south Cleveland, near the Zoo. Follows the historic canal path.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:14PM local time and lasts 3 minutes. The chances of a clear sky are 35%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Illinois, then across Indiana to Ohio and the Canada–New England border.
- 1 Brecksville-Northfield High Level Bridge.
- 2 Brandywine Falls.
- 1 Sagamore Square Shopping Center.
- The Basement, 480 W Aurora Rd, ☏ . Sports pub.