This is the alleged location of the nautical school first developed by Prince Henry the Navigator in the early 1400s. The school itself is vanished; In May 1587, Sir Francis Drake disembarked 800 men who assaulted the Sagres fortress. After two hours of intense combat, the fortress was destroyed and its artillery was pillaged.
Faro international airport, the second busiest in Portugal, is the only airport in the Algarve region.
- Cape of St. Vincent. Europe's southwestern corner
- [dead link] Paintball Clube (Paint), Vila do Bispo. A paintball Club in Vila do Bispo
- The Aparthotel Navigator [dead link] Rua Infante D. Henrique .
- Mareta Beach Hotel. Has 18 double rooms fully equipped with air conditioning, plasma tv with satellite, minibar, phone and en-suite bathroom, 14 of them also have sea views.
- Mareta View. Overlooks the white sand of Mareta beach
- Memmo Baleeira, Sitio da Baleeira (near the port of Baleeira), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Nice and clean design hotel in Sagres with ocean views.
- (Hotel Apartamentos), Rua Infante D. Henrique, ☏ . Side by side to Pousada
- Pousada de Sagres, Rua Infante D. Henrique, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Nice position on the cliff-top overlooking Sagres Fort and the lighthouse of Cape St Vicent.
- 1 Residência Quinta do Poço, N268, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Calm and relaxing vibe. Double with bathroom 30 €.