city in Texas, USA
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 1:35PM local time and lasts 4 min. Chances of a clear sky are 50%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico to enter the US at Del Rio then through Texas into Arkansas.
- San Saba County Museum (Mill Pond Park), ☏ . Two 100-year old log cabins filled with articles from early ranch and farm life.
- Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant, 406 S High St, ☏ .
- Cactus Restaurant, 1409 W Wallace St, ☏ .
- Burnham's Lodging, 507 East Wallace St, ☏ .
- Executive Inn, 1010 N High St, ☏ .
- Evening Star Cottages, 702 W Wallace St, ☏ .
- Hill Country Inn, 1805 E Wallace St, ☏ .
|Routes through San Saba|
|El Paso ← Brady ←||W E||→ Killeen → Temple|
|Wichita Falls ← Graham ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Llano → Kerrville|