Sangla Hill is 42 km along the Shaikhupura Road from Faisalabad via Safdrabad; It's also connected with Shahkot. Local buses are operated by privately from Faisalabad to Sangla Hill road. You can also get a private taxi which will drop you in less then half an hour. Also Coasters are operated from Shahkot to Sangla Hill.
- 1 Sangla Hill Junction railway station.
Generally getting around is a pretty experience, you get to see a lot more on foot.
Rickshaws are the most widely used and economical means of quick travel around the city and villages.
Major language used in Sangla Hill is Punjabi. Some educated people use Urdu & English. Every one can understand Urdu.
- Hill park- The park was built around the hill with plantation and rides for childrens and for refreshment of people.
- Clock Tower- Clock tower of Sangla Hill is located in the center of Hameed Nazmi road.
- Temples of Hindus and places of Sikhs- There are many places of Hindus and Sikhs that was migrated from Sangla Hill. A Temple near Sabzi Mabdi Sangla Hill is present in its original form.
- Neighboring Villages- There are 20 villages around Sangla Hill.
- Climbing on Hill
you can buy everything in sangla hill like cars,bikes,all types of clothes,best medical facility,best food,electronics etc.
- Dahi Bhale - these are also delicious. Dahi Bhale shops are situated near Clock Tower.
- Gol Gappe - A number of gol gappay carts can be found, lined outside Hill Park and Commiti Chowk. Their dahi bhala fillings and dippings are unique and not worth missing.
- Biryani & Pulao - Biryani & pulao (special cooked rice) are also very popular. Butt restaurant and other restaurants are famous for Biryani.
- Dal Chawal - Its one of the favorite foods here.
In Summer there a variety of drinks are available in every corner of city.
- Rabri - It is made by mixing peanuts, almonds & many other dry fruits in milk and is very delicious.
- Sugar cane rusk
- Limo pani - It is made up with lemon juice & water.
- Lassi - Lassi is the traditional Punjabi drink. Lassi is available in all parts of the city easily. It is made using yogurt. The price of one glass or a Piala of Lassi is about Rs.20-30
- Gujranwala and Shalimar sweets also very famous in the city.
There are health facilities are available in city. Following are major hospitals of Sangla Hill
- THQ Sangla Hill
- Hussain Trust
In the case of an emergency, call police by 15 from any landline phone. If you are using a cellphone, dial 911 for police rescue.
- Ambulance Access To get an ambulance in case of an emergency, dial 115 from any landline or cellphone.
If you found yourself in serious trouble and need any type of emergency rescue or help then feel free to dial 1122. The name of the emergency service is "Rescue 1122".
The area code for Sangla Hill is 56. To dial from within Pakistan, dial 056-xxxxxxx. To dial from outside Pakistan 092-56-xxxxxxx.