- Not to be confused with Salvador e Santa Maria da Feira (Beja).
Santa Maria da Feira (/ˈsɐ̃tɐ mɐˈɾi.ɐ ðɐ ˈfɐjɾɐ/, SUHN-tuh muh-REE-uh thuh FAY-ruh) municipality has over 139,000 residents (2011), with over 18,000 in the city proper.
Visitor information edit
Get in edit
By plane edit
By train edit
By car edit
Santa Maria da Feira is served by the A1 (Autoestrada do Norte), A29 (Autoestrada da Costa de Prata), A32 (Autoestrada de Entre-Douro-e-Vouga), and A41 (CREP - Circular Regional Exterior do Porto) motorways.
By bus edit
Get around edit
- 1 Castelo de Santa Maria da Feira (Castle of Santa Maria da Feira).
Watch football ie soccer at CD Feirense. They were relegated in 2019 so they now play in Liga Pro, the second tier of Portuguese football. Their home ground is Estádio Marcolino de Castro, capacity 5500, in town centre.
- 1 Restaurante Cantinho Nobre, Rua Dr. Eduardo Vaz 85, ☏ , email@example.com. Tu Su 12:00–15:00, W–Sa 12:00–15 & 19:00–22:30. Family restaurant offering traditional Portuguese cooking. €8-30.
- 1 Ibis Porto Sul Europarque Hotel, Rua Dr. Serafim Correia Pinto de Guimarães 249, Europarque, Espargo, ☏ , H1729@accor.com. Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 12:00. Two-star, 63-room hotel with outdoor swimming pool, game room, bar, business centre, meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi, and free parking. €31-54.
Go next edit
- Espinho - Beach,casino
- Porto - shopping, monuments, nightclubs.
- Gaia - caves of port wine,beaches
- Aveiro - city with canals.
|Routes through Santa Maria da Feira|
|Porto ←||N S||→ Aveiro → Coimbra|