city of the Philippines in the province of Isabela
There is frequent bus service along the Cagayan Valley Road, between Manila and Tuguegarao and vice versa.
The jeepney fare from Solano to Santiago is ₱60. The a/c bus fare from Santiango to Tuguegarao is ₱190.
- Calvary Hills and The Chapel of Transfiguration, Dariuk Hills, Balintocatoc. The place offers a pilgrimage venue for the Holy Week where life-size Stations of the Cross are presented from the foot of the hill going all the way up to the top where a Chapel was so designed to face the rising sun. The Chapel of Transfiguration offers pilgrims a commanding silence befitting a place of worship and can also be utilized for masses and retreat venues. Also the life-size image of Our Lady of La Salette is erected here and facing the City.
- Balay na Santiago. This used to be a barangay hall called Palacio del Barrio located at Calao West. Balay na Santiago houses the city museum and city library. This also serves as a multi-purpose function hall for art and music exhibitions and different occasion. The building itself is of the bahay na bato style popular during the Spanish colonial era.
- Santiago Concrete Water Tank. This concrete water tank has been a landmark in Santiago City since the early 1970s. It is almost 30 meters high, and towers over the whole city, visible from almost anywhere. It was constructed through the help of then Congressman Delfin Albano of the lone district of Isabela, and under the leadership of then Mayor Dodo Miranda. It was turned into a colorful mural and is now considered a City Heritage Treasure.
- Museo de Pattaradday, Centro East. This museum at houses collection of artifacts, relics, dresses and antique furniture showing the culture and traditions that are typical in this region of Northeastern Luzon.
- Robinsons Mall, Pan Philippine High-way. Has a nice food court on the 2nd floor.
- Honey Lodge Suites, Villasis Highway, ☏ . Clean fan double rooms with own bathroom for 12 hours. A good place to stay over night. From ₱300.
- Jubilee Hotel, 210 Bayaua Street, ☏ . A/C double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV for 12 hours. ₱500.
- Green view Lodge, Pan Phillppine High-way.
- Smiley Inn, Pan Philippine Highway.