city in Oklahoma
- The Buffalo Statue. Celebrating Oklahoma's 100th Year of Statehood.
- Frankoma Pottery Factory Outlet. Once Oklahoma's most famous pottery company and one of a few in the country with its own clay on the site of the Kiln, Frankoma closed its 9549 Frankoma Road factory in 2010. There is a strong aftermarket for the pieces as collectibles. An attempt was made in 2012 to revive the brand on a very limited scale; products were available locally at Dewey Street Market, 209 East Dewey Avenue, 74066 (+1 918 227-4508) or ordered on-line from Houston TX.
- Route 66 Cafe, 219 E Dewey Ave, ☏ . M, Tu, Th, F 9AM-8PM; W 9AM-PM; Sa 7AM-8PM. Dinners $7-15.
- O K Motel, 508 W Dewey Ave, ☏ .
- Super 8, 1505 New Sapulpa Rd., ☏ .