Secaucus has an important station in the NJ Transit railway network. Travel time from New York City's Penn Station to Secaucus Junction Station is only 9 minutes, and the station is also a transfer point for a short rail line that enables quick access (10 minutes) to and from Giants Stadium (officially MetLife Stadium) for home games of the New York Jets and New York Giants NFL football teams. Regular one-way fare from New York to Secaucus Junction is $4.25, and round-trip fare from Secaucus to MetLife Stadium is $4.50.
Secaucus is also easily accessible from Newark Airport and Newark Penn Station, with trips lasting approximately 14 minutes and 7 minutes respectively and costing $12.75 one-way from the airport and $4.25 from Newark Penn Station.
- 1 Meadowlands Expo Center, 355 Plaza Drive Secaucus, NJ 07094 (take Exit 16E on the NJ Turnpike, after the tollbooths, follow signs for Secaucus; at traffic light go straight across and over bridge; you are now on Harmon Meadow Blvd. Go to second traffic light and turn right onto Plaza Drive; Exposition Center is on your left), ☏ , fax: .
- 1 Red Roof Inn, Meadowlands Parkway (From the NJ Turnpike, take Exit 16W to the Lincoln Tunnel. Take the exit for Meadowlands Parkway), ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Smoke free, no extra charge for kids and pets, verified Wi-Fi.
- 2 Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus/Meadowlands, 875 Route 3 East Service Road, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
- 3 La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Secaucus Meadowlands, 350 Lighting Way, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 4 Extended Stay America Secaucus/NYC, 1 Plaza Dr, ☏ , ✉ SEC@extendedstay.com.
|Routes through Secaucus|
|New York City ← Englewood ←||N S||→ Newark → Philadelphia|
|Clifton ← Lyndhurst/Rutherford ←||W E||→ END|
|Ends at N S ←||W E||→ Union City → New York City|
|Ridgewood ← Rutherford ←||N S||→ Hoboken → END|
|Ridgewood ← Lyndhurst ←||N S||→ Hoboken → END|
|Dover ← Newark ←||W E||→ New York City → END|
|Woodbridge ← Newark ←||SW NE||→ New York City → END|
|Spring Valley ← Hackensack ←||N S||→ Hoboken → END|
|High Bridge ← Newark ←||W E||→ New York City → END|