urban area in Simrishamn Municipality, Sweden
Take the local train ( "pågatåg" ) from Malmö.
- Saint Nicolai Church. A medieval church in central Simrishamn.
- Glimmingehus, Glimmingehus Borg, 276 56 Hammenhög, ☎ . Medieval manor.
- Stenshuvud National Park.
- There are some boutique shops on Storgatan, a little west of St. Nicolai
There is a Systembolaget near St. Nicolai.
- [formerly dead link] Stjärnegården Bed and Breakfast, Glimminge, 272 92 Simrishamn (Between Gislöv and Borrby), ☎ . Check-in: 16:00, check-out: 11:00. Renovated typical Scania farm from 1869. 7 rooms. Also small cottage for rent. Close to milelong beaches, restaurants, castles, golf, Skillinge, Simrishamn, and Glimmingehus. 1050 kr.
- Stockeboda Gård - (Stockeboda Farm cottages), Stockeboda Gård - Gärsnäs, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Check-in: 15.:00, check-out: 10:00. Bungalows, bar & restaurant, wood-fired tubs, and brewery. 15 wooden cabins in wonderful settings with kitchenette, furnished terrace and private bathroom. Cottages have a living room with dining room and free Wi-Fi. The kitchen includes a stove, microwave and fridge, as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Guest groups can book the rustic dining room at Stockeboda, which has sheepskin-style chairs and wooden tables. Among the specialities you will find grilled pork, lamb and wild boar. 1700 kr/night.
The best place for internet access is the local library.