county seat of Clark County, Ohio, United States
Get in Edit
Springfield lies on the intersections of I70, US Route 40, and US Route 68.
Get around Edit
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:10PM local time and lasts 2 min 30 sec. The chances of a clear sky are 35%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Ohio, then along the Canada–New England border.
- 1 Buck Creek State Park. Has camping, beach, frisbee golf, volleyball, playground and cabins
- 2 Wittenberg University. Has many historic buildings.
- 3 Clark County Heritage Center.
- 4 Madonna of the Trail.
- 5 Clark County Courthouse.
- 6 Springfield Museum of Art (Springfield Art Museum), 107 Cliff Park Rd, ☏ . $5.
- [dead link] O'Conners Irish Pub, 2200 N Limestone, ☏ .
Go next Edit
|Routes through Springfield|
|Indianapolis ← Dayton ←||W E||→ London → Columbus|
|Findlay ← Urbana ←||N S||→ Yellow Springs → Wilmington|