city in Champaign County, Ohio, USA
Urbana lies on US Route 68.
The Simon Kenton Trail goes through West Liberty and Bellefontaine to the north, and to Springfield to the south.
- 1 Urbana Monument Square Historic District. The downtown core of Urbana, with a number of Victorian buildings.
- 2 Champaign Aviation Museum. A museum dedicated to the history of Aviation, particularly during World War II. The museum is in the process of renovating a B-17 Flying Fortress as of 2018, and has a fully restored B-25, C-47, Stinson 10A, Fairchild F-24, A-26 Invader, and a C-45 Expeditor.
- 3 Johnny Appleseed Education Center and Museum.
- Champaign County Historical Society Museum, 809 E Lawn Ave, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. M Tu 10AM-4PM.
- Logan Lodge Motel Urbana, 2551 S. US Highway 68, ☏ .
- 1 Country Heath Inn.
|Routes through Urbana|
|Findlay ← Kenton ←||N S||→ Springfield → Wilmington|