Sultanpur is in Uttar Pradesh.
by bus or train Sultanpur is well connected to all city\towns of Uttar Pradesh.The distance of Sultanpur is 135 Km from Lucknow and 145 Km from Varanasi.Major modes of travel include the state transport buses, private buses and jeeps/cars for hire. The on-hire vehicles are a good idea, as they are fast and convenient,though they require fair amount of bargaining.By Rail Sultanpur is a major junction in the Northern Railway sector, on the Varanasi-Lucknow line/Allahabad-Faizabad Line. As a result,most of the trains pass through Sultanpur. A train journey to Lucknow is of about 3 hours
Moving around within the city is limited to auto-rickshaws, and cycle-rickshaws for short journeys. They charge anywhere from ₹10 to ₹20, but it's advisable to fix the rates before taking a seat. Sultanpur also has a larger three wheeler called tempo, which is by far the cheapest travel mode within the city.
- Aditya Birla Temple — (50 km towards Jagdishpur)
- Kadu nala Wild Park — (now in CSM Nagar)
- Kalpvriksha — (near Paryavaran Park)-A holy Tree according to hindu Manyata
- Paryavaran Park — (1 Km From Bus station)
- Beauty Products from Chowk
- Chaat at Faizabadi Chaat Centre
- Sweets @ Madhuvan Sweets
- South Indian,Chinese @ Cool Corner,Super Market