While you are in Talihina, be sure and visit the Historical Downtown. Visit Cranford's Boots for a true old fashioned boot store with some of the best prices around. Nothing fancy, just good boots at great prices! Another old time treat is "Treats and Treasures Old Fashioned Soda Fountain". This 1940s Soda Fountain is like stepping back into time. They have the best Milkshakes and Malts in town and still make ice cream soda's. Some say their hamburgers are the best in town!!!
There are several great places to eat in Talihina. Larger groups may want to call ahead for reservations.
- Pam's Dinner, 304 Dallas St, ☏ . Seating capacity of 75 with good family cooking. Special dinner menu. Casual western decor.
- Treats and Treasures Old Fashioned Soda Fountain, 316 Dallas St, ☏ . Seating capacity of 40 Call ahead for larger groups. Hamburgers, Sandwiches, fresh home cut fries. Hand Stirred soft drinks.
- Donut Depot, 602 Dallas St, ☏ . Seating capacity of 25, plus outside picnic tables. Breakfast: donuts, Lunch: sandwiches and pizza.
- The Kiamichi Kitchen, 505 2nd St, ☏ . Seating capacity of 125. Table service or buffet, 2 large dining rooms. Great home cooking. Featuring Indian tacos, catfish and buffalo meat.
- Outlaw B-B-Bque, Hwy 271 South, ☏ . Seating capacity of 8 outside. Take out and catering. Great Barbeque with large portions.
- Kiamichi Inn, 504 Dallas St, ☏ . Hotel with 20 rooms.
- Lazy R Inn (South on HWY 271), ☏ . Hotel with 10 rooms.
- Downtown B&B, 204 Dukes, ☏ . B&B with 1 suite.
- Hootie Creek House, 202 1st St, ☏ . B&B with 6 rooms.
- Horse Heaven Ranch, HWY 63 (7 miles E of Talihina), ☏ . 7 cabins.
- Beavers Bend Log Cabins, Hwy 259a, ☏ . Cabins with fishing pond and mountain top views minutes from Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake.
- Broken Bow Lake Cabins.
- Nelson RV Park, 700 6th St, ☏ . 4 RV sites.
- Talihina RV Park, HWY 271 E, ☏ . 5 RV sites.
- Talimena State Park, HWY 271, ☏ . 10 RV sites.