Return to "Vilamoura" page.
Vilamoura isn't a city (or eqivalent). It's a "tourist complex" and should be merged and redirected to its containing municipality. There's a similar discussion at Talk:Quinta do Lago. --Nelson Ricardo (talk) 03:28, 16 May 2021 (UTC)
- "In here the days are unforgettable, [...]. The evenings are full of vitality, to a perfect ending of a perfect day."
- There is no info on prices, except that they are expensive, and no contact information except for two hotels and a kiosk (oops, missed the riding centre). I have no idea on what to do here, except to experience the perfect life. I suppose you take the resort as a bundle, but there is nothing about that in the article. I don't know what to list if we make this a listing. No info on the prised marina except that it's "within a sober area [are there drunkards around everywhere else? so the bars in the marina don't serve alcohol – or is the marina solemn, serious and dull?], surrounded by the most demanding touristic offer" (such as restaurants). I am not supposed to have a yacht, obviously, the marina is just a backdrop.
- I don't know what to merge into Loulé. The two hotels useful only if you are spending your time here? I think the current mention is enough. The redirect should perhaps go to Loulé#Do, where its golf courts are mentioned.
- –LPfi (talk) 06:05, 16 May 2021 (UTC)
- I have copied over an info that I felt was salvageable to Loulé and redirected. Let me know if I missed anything. Nelson Ricardo (talk) 21:21, 18 May 2021 (UTC)