human settlement in Pennsylvania, United States of America
Tannersville is a city in Pennsylvania. It is only notable for CamelBack Mountain, the affiliated water park and hotels, and a Great Wolf Lodge
Tannersville is accessible from Exit 299 on Interstate 80
- Camelback Ski Resort, 301 Resort Drive, toll-free: . One of the premier ski resorts on the U.S. East Coast with 39 ski trails and 42 snowtube lanes
- The Chateau Resort and Conference Center, 300 Camelback Rd, toll-free: . Tannersville. AAA 3 Diamond resort offering 152 accommodations with 38 bi-level lofted suites, a mountainview restaurant, pools, whirlpool, sauna, nearby golf and more.
- CamelBack Resort, 193 Resort Dr (Take exit 299, turn right off the exit ramp, the first left, when the road forks, stay left, follow the signs from there), ☏ , email@example.com. Check-in: 4 PM, check-out: 11 AM. Overpriced hotel for rooms, justifies price through massive indoor water park. Water park is incredible. During the summer you get access to the outdoor water park which is even larger. During the winter, you can go to the attached ski resort.
- Great Wolf Lodge, 1 Great Wolf Dr 1 Great Wolf Dr, Pocono Township (Take exit 298 off of I-80, turn left off the exit ramp, take the first left, and the hotel is on your right), ☏ . Check-in: 4 PM, check-out: 11 AM. 3 star hotel, has a massive water park, a kids section, and a variety of "fun" activities $300.
- 1 Mountain Spring Lake Resort, 1246 Mountain Spring Dr, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. A resort with log cabins for 2-6 people by a lake in the woods. 2-day minimum stay. Rates range from $290 for 2 nights in a 2-occupancy studio in spring or fall to $1,480 for 2 nights in a 6-occupancy 3-bedroom in summer and holiday seasons..
|Routes through Tannersville|
|State College ← Hazleton ← Jct N S ← Jct N ←||W E||→ Stroudsburg → Dover|
|END ← Jct N ←||N S||→ Stroudsburg → Easton|