- 1 Fisogni Museum of the Petrol Station (Museo Fisogni), email@example.com. Biggest museum in the world (Guinness World Record) about gas station, with a collection of ancient gas pumps (1892-2001) and more than 6000 related objects, as signs, gadgets, toys and petroliana.
- 2 Frera Motorcycle Museum (Museo Frera), firstname.lastname@example.org. Museum about the local motorcycle manifacturer Frera, active in the early 1900s.
- Moda Shop, 2, D'Azeglio Massimo St, ☏ .
- Mascheroni Gabriele, 8, Course Matteotti Giacomo, ☏ .
- Masciocchi Roberto, 7, Course Matteotti Giacomo, ☏ .
- Gastronomia snc, 138, Course Bernacchi Paolo, ☏ .
- Bonadio Loredana, 16, S.Stefano St, ☏ .
- Deliss snc, 72, Course Bernacchi Paolo, ☏ .
- PanFerrario, 71, Mount S.Michele St, ☏ .
Ice cream shopsEdit
- Puricelli Enrico, 43, S.Stefano St, ☏ .
- Paciuga sas, 4, S. Stefano St, ☏ .
- Villa Valentina, 17 Donizetti St (Abbiate Guazzone), ☏ , fax: , email@example.com. Check-in: 13:00 - 21:00 hours, check-out: 07:00 - 12:00 hours. Fully restored, this eighteenth-century property offers large, well-kept gardens with playground, free parking, and spacious, period rooms, equipped with private bathroom and LCD TV. It is close to the motorway exit for Busto Arsizio, on the A8. Any meal can be delivered to a patron's room by a partner catering company, on request.