town in Coconino County, Arizona, United States
Arizona Route 64 (AZ 64) (conjoined with US highway 180) passes through the center of town.
- 1 Grand Canyon National Park Airport (GCN IATA) (is located in the town). Is primarily used by companies who provide Grand Canyon air tours and private aircraft. Grand Canyon Airlines flights from Boulder City
There is also a national park shuttle that serves the town from May through September.
- [dead link] RP's Stage Shop, ☏ . 7AM-7PM.
- 1 Best Western Squire Inn, 74 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, toll-free: . The only resort-style property in the area.
- 2 The Grand Hotel, 149 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, toll-free: . A relatively new hotel with the lobby done up in a kitschy Wild West theme. Rooms are nondescript but adequate. Indoor pool, free wi-fi in lobby. Popular, so book ahead.
- 3 Holiday Inn Express, 226 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, toll-free: . 164 guest rooms plus 30 one & two-bedroom mini-suites as well as a new indoor pool & spa.
- 4 Red Feather Lodge, 106 Hwy 64, toll-free: . An affordable, pet-friendly Arizona hotel convenient to Grand Canyon National Park Airport.
- 5 Grand Canyon Plaza Hotel, 406 Canyon Plaza Lane, ☏ .
- 6 Ten-X Campground, Hwy 64, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM-10PM, check-out: 12PM. Open April-September. Located two miles south of Tusayan, this campground is operated by the forest service, with 70 single-unit campsites and two group sites. Facilities include water and pit toilets. All sites are first-come, first-served. $10/night.
- 7 Grand Canyon Camper Village, 549 Camper Village Lane, ☏ . Check-in: 12PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Grand Canyon National Park. Unless you have relatives in town you're here to see the Grand Canyon, located just north of town.
|Routes through Tusayan|
|END ← Grand Canyon ←||N S||→ Flagstaff → Holbrook|
|Cameron ← Grand Canyon ←||N S||→ Williams → Ends at|