The partially complete Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union Expressway runs through the east of the city, with an exit connecting with MacArthur Highway at barangay Tulong.
Like other Philippine provinces and cities, jeepneys and tricycles are very common. In some parts, there are sidecars or pedicabs.
- Urdaneta Sports Complex
- Dumayao Festival (March 18-30)
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception (December 1-8)
- CSI Shopping Mall (Urdaneta)
- Magic Mall (Urdaneta)
- Huat Chan.
- Matutina's Seafood and grill.
- 1 Ciudad Fernandino Hotel, MacArthur Highway (Near CSI Supermarket). From ₱1600.
Urdaneta lies at the crossroads to Dagupan, 21 kilometers west via Calasiao.