Urdaneta is a city of 132,000 in Pangasinan, Philippines. It has a junction to Dagupan from the MacArthur Highway, which becomes the Manila North Road north from here. Urdaneta has some nice hotels, 3 mall's and several public market's, and is the commercial center of eastern Pangasinan. It is a very nice and friendly city.
The complete Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union Expressway runs through the east of the city, with an exit connecting with MacArthur Highway at barangay Tulong.
Like other Philippine provinces and cities, jeepneys, tricycles and cars are very common. In some parts, there are sidecars or pedicabs. Urdaneta City is a great city to live in, it has several good hospital's, clinics, dentist's, eye doctor's, grocery store's, pet shop's and much more. It is a very clean and inviting city. Urdaneta City is very close to Baguio, Laguna, and other cities. It is a safe city with a police and fire station, it is very modern. Urdaneta City is a growing and developing city. Hope you enjoy Urdaneta City.
- Urdaneta Sports Complex
- 1 Urdaneta Museum.
- 2 Minor Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Manaoag, Milo St, Manaoag, ☏ . Centuries old cathedral and Mary shrine.
- Dumayao Festival (March 18-30)
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception (December 1-8)
- 1 Balungao Hilltop Adventure and Hot and Cold Spring Resort (about 24 km south of Urdaneta, few km south of Balungao community). Hot and cold pools in which to immerse yourself. Zip line. Hiking trails to nearby Mount Bulangao.
Also CSI Warehouse Club and Super Magic for more department store shopping.
- Huat Chan. There are many restaurant's in Urdaneta City.
- Matutina's Seafood and grill.
- 1 Ciudad Fernandino Hotel, MacArthur Highway (Near CSI Supermarket). From ₱1600.
- Dagupan, Pangasinan's largest city is 21 km (13 mi) west via the Urdaneta-Dagupan Road.
- The pilgrimage site at Manaoag is just 13 km (8.1 mi) away through a provincial road.