Wauseon is the largest city and county seat of Fulton County. Despite this, with a population of just over 7,000 it still manages to offer a smaller town feel.
Wauseon is accessible via State Route 108.
Wauseon is connected by the Wabash Cannonball Trail.
Travelers will most likely want a car to navigate the city.
- [dead link] Cruise Night. Cruise nights are held every Tuesday from May to August from 6:00 to 8PM. with special Super Cruise nights held once each month. This is the largest cruise in northwest Ohio and southern Michigan.
- Fulton County Historical Museum, 8848 St Highway 108, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 1 Skye Cinema, 455 Airport Highway, ☏ .
- 2 Fulton County Fair, 8514 SR 108 (Fulton County Fairgrounds), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Wauseon is home to the Fulton County Fair. The fairgrounds hosts a 9/11 memorial
- Wabash Cannonball Trail.
- 3 Goll Woods State Nature Preserve.
- 4 Harrison Lake State Park.
- Chief Supermarket, 810 N Shoop Ave, ☏ .
- Red Rambler Coffees, 1214 N Shoop Ave, ☏ . M-F 6:30AM-6PM, Sat. 7AM-2PM.
- 1910 House B&B, 147 N. Franklin St., ☏ .
|Routes through Wauseon|
|South Bend ← Bryan ←||W E||→ Delta → Toledo|
|Fort Wayne ← Bryan ←||W E||→ Delta → Toledo|
|Morenci ← becomes ← Jct ←||N S||→ Napoleon → Jct|