Bryan is a city in Northwest Ohio, and the county seat of Williams County.
Bryan was founded in 1840, and became a small manufacturing city by 1940. Bryan is sometimes known as the Fountain city.
Despite its small size, Bryan is the home of both Dum Dum lollipops, and the Etch a Sketch.
I80/The Ohio Turnpike is a few miles north of Bryan. US6/SR2 passes by Bryan.
- 2 Wabash Cannonball Trail. The Wabash Cannonball bike trail connects the nearby village of Montpelier to Wauseon.
- 1 Williams County Courthouse. A historic courthouse building in downtown Bryan.
- Spangler Candy Museum, 400 N Portland St, ☏ , toll-free: . The Spangler Candy Company offers guided trolley tours through their candy factory, which manufactures lollipops. The gift shop sells single flavor bags of Dum Dums. $6 Adults, $4 Children.
- Fountian City Festival, 120 S Beech St. A local theater.
- Artisian Floral & Gift, 106 N Union St, ☏ . Sells various gifts besides flowers.
- Kora Brew House & Wine Bar, 120 S Lynn St, ☏ . Offers Food, Coffee, Microbrews, Wine, and Spirits. Hosts live music performances.
- Stoney Ridge Winery, 07144 County Rd 16, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Produces its own Red, White, Rose, and Fruit wines, as well as hard cider. Also sells craft beers from other breweries.
|Routes through Bryan|
|Chicago ← Elkhart ←||W E||→ Toledo → Cleveland|
|South Bend ← Elkhart ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Wauseon → Toledo|
|Gary ← Portage ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Jct W E → Bowling Green|
|Fort Wayne ← becomes ←||W E||→ Wauseon → Toledo|