city in Michigan, United States of America
- 1 Tibbits Opera House, 14 South Hanchett St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. The theater was built in 1882 in the French Empire style of architecture. It is the second-oldest theater in Michigan. It is now a venue for a variety of cultural activities.
- Children's Museum of Branch County, 426 Marshall St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 2 Wing House Museum, 27 S. Jefferson St. It was built in 1875, and is now a historical museum.
- Little River Railroad, 29 W. Park Ave, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. It offers rides behind a steam locomotive built in 1911, that leave from the city's historic 1883 depot.
- Strawberry Fest. Third Saturday in June.
- AppleFest. Third Saturday in September.
- 3 City Park, North Hanchett and Grand Streets.
- 4 East Pointe Park, East Pointe Dr.
- Four Corners Park, 17 S Hudson St.
- 5 Heritage Park, 1776 Heritage Park Dr.
- Jaycees Park & Rieth Park, Fremont and Lilly St.
- Jefferson Park, Vans Ave.
- Linear Park, Riverside Dr.
- Optimist Park, North Hudson St and Abbott Ave.
- 6 Parkhurst Park, 90 Parkhurst Dr.
- South Lake Park, Butters Ave.
- Rotary Park, Riverside Dr.
- 7 Waterworks Park, 99 Tibbits St.
- Coldwater Antique Mall, 682 E Chicago Rd, ☏ .
|Routes through Coldwater|
|Lansing ← Marshall ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Angola → Fort Wayne|
|Michigan City ← Bronson ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Saline → Detroit|