Pigeon Forge is a mountain resort city in Sevier County, Tennessee, 5 miles (8 km) north of Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Pigeon Forge is a tourist destination that caters primarily to Southern culture and country music fans. The city's attractions include Dollywood, Dollywood's Splash Country, gift shops, outlet malls, amusement rides, and musical theaters. In 2019, it was home to 6,300 people.
From Knoxville, US Route 441 connects directly to Pigeon Forge.
The Fun Time Trolley is a public transportation system serving Pigeon Forge and Sevierville. Fares range from $0.50 to $0.75, and it has over 100 trolley stops throughout the city. Trolley stops include places such as Dollywood, Dolly's Splash Country, Tanger Outlets, and many other stops along the parkway and other points of interest. The Fun Time Trolleys run daily 8:30AM to midnight during the months of early March to October and daily 10AM to 10PM in November and December but close on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Dollywood Amusement Park and Splash Country.
- Dixie Stampede, toll-free: .
- Rapid Expeditions, toll-free: . Whitewater rafting and kayaking on the Pigeon River.
- Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show, 2682 Teaster Ln (Traffic Light #2 (Teaster Lane), across from Belz), toll-free: . Call for show times. Interactive entertainment: murder mystery and a meal.
- 1 Hollywood Wax Museum, 106 Showplace Blvd., ☏ . Claims to be the only wax museum in the US devoted entirely to celebrity figures.
- The Escape Game Pigeon Forge, 131 Island Drive, Suite 9139, ☏ . 7AM-11:55PM. Offers several rooms with the same main objective: to escape within an hour. $31.99.
- 2 Titanic Museum, 2134 Parkway, ☏ . Housed inside a half-scale replica of the doomed ocean liner, this is one of the largest Titanic museums in the world with over 400 artifacts on display, and galleries to explore highlighting the infamous voyage.
- Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show & Adventure Park, 2530 Parkway, ☏ .
- Alamo Steakhouse, 3050 Parkway, ☏ .
- Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que, 2910 Parkway, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bullfish Grill, ☏ . Su-Th 11AM-10PM, F Sa 11AM-11PM. Dinners $13-22.
- [formerly dead link] Duff's Smorgasbord, 3985 Parkway, toll-free: . Dinner buffet $10.
- Huck Finns Catfish, Chicken and Steaks, 3334 Parkway, ☏ .
- Log Cabin Pancake House, 4235 Parkway, ☏ . April–December: 6:45AM-9PM; January–March: 6:45AM-2PM.
- Marble Slab Creamery, 3676 Parkway, ☏ .
- Old Mill Restaurant at Old Mill Square, 164 Old Mill Ave, ☏ . Daily 7:30AM-9PM.
- Smith Family Dinner Theater, 2330 Parkway, toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com. Buffet dinner and live musical performances.
|This guide uses the following price ranges for a standard double room:|
|Mid-range||$45 - $60|
- Maples Motor Inn, 2959 Parkway, ☏ . $29-90.
- Days Inn, 2760 Parkway, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $34-67.
- Econo Lodge Riverside, 2440 Parkway, ☏ , fax: . Doubles $35-70.
- River Bend Inn, 2350 Parkway, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 1PM, check-out: 11AM. $35-90.
- The Colonial House Motel, 3545 Parkway, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $39-99.
- Americana Inns, 2825 Parkway, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $40-75.
- Super 8, 215 Emert St., ☏ , fax: . Doubles $40-90.
- Motel 6, 336 Henderson Chapel Rd., toll-free: . $40-100.
- Best Western Plaza Inn, 3755 Parkway, toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com. Doubles $48-103.
- Best Western Toni Inn, 3810 Parkway, toll-free: , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Doubles $48-103.
- Comfort Inn, 3712 Parkway, toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com. Doubles $57-104.
- Holiday Inn, 3230 Parkway, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $47-77.
- Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge (Mountain Trace Inn), 130 Wears Valley Rd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 10AM. Doubles $45-99.
- Quality Inn, 3756 Parkway, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $50-130.
- All Season Suites, 239 Dollywood Ln, ☏ .
- Ramada Pigeon Forge North, 2193 North Parkway, ☏ .
- Ramada Pigeon Forge South, 4010 Parkway, ☏ .
- Vacation Lodge Hotel/Motel, 3450 Parkway, ☏ . $55-85.
- Willow Brook Lodge, 3035 Parkway, ☏ , fax: . Doubles $45-95.
- The Inn on the River, 2492 Parkway, toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Doubles $57-104.
- Appleview River Resort. In the Smoky Mountains.
- Cedar Lodge Condominiums, 3919 S. River Rd., toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Bear Crossing Condominiums, 111 Jake Thomas Rd., toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whispering Pines Condominiums, 205 Ogle Dr., toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Music Road Inn, 314 Henderson Chapel Rd., toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. $64-144.
- Music Road Hotel, 303 Hendrson Chapel Rd, ☏ . $64-164.
- Hampton Inn on the River, 2492 Parkway, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $74-95.
- Hampton Inn, 2025 Parkway, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $74-125.
- MainStay Suites, 410 Pine Mountain Rd, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles (suite) $80-135.
- LaQuinta Inn, 219 Emert St., toll-free: . Doubles $84-134.
- Black Fox Lodge Pigeon Forge, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, ☏ .
- Cabins USA, 2140 Parkway, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Cabins range in size from 1-bedroom to 8-bedroom rentals and can be booked for single nights or long multi-week vacations. $79 - $400.
- Kimble Cabin Rentals (Kimble Overnight Rentals), 3409 Steven Court, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com. Overnight cabin rentals or stay for several weeks or more. $65 - $350.
|Routes through Pigeon Forge|
|Lenoir City ← Maryville ←||S N||→ Gatlinburg → Newport|
|Knoxville ← Sevierville ←||N S||→ Gatlinburg → Athens|