town in Seiver County, Tennessee, USA
Sevierville is a city in eastern Tennessee.
- [dead link] Great China Acrobats, 1304 Parkway, ☎ .
- Five Oaks Tanger Outlet Mall, 1645 Parkway, Suite 960.
- Comfort Suites, 161 West Dumplin Valley Rd, ☎ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Located just one mile away from Smokies Park baseball stadium.
- The Preserve Resort. Great views, pictures are accurate, cabins are a bit close to each other and the road in winds a lot, but great for the money. $130.
Bed & BreakfastsEdit
- Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn & Cabins, 1811 Pullen Rd, ☎ . 12 uniquely decorated rooms in the Main House, plus 5 cottages and a 3-bedroom guest house.
- Brother's Cove Log Cabin Resort, 2930 Brother's Way, toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Luxury log cabin resort.
- [dead link] Eagle Springs Cabin Rentals, located directly behind New Sevierville Events Center, toll-free: , e-mail: email@example.com. Check-in: after 3pm, check-out: 10:00am. Deluxe 2 bedroom cabin rentals with hot tubs and pool access. Some are handicapped friendly, pet friendly, and have pool tables. $89 and up - seasonal.
- Legacy Mountain Resort, 1735 Upper Middle Creek Road, toll-free: . More than 80 cabins with 1-3 bedrooms. $160+ (One bedroom cabins).
- 1 Cabins of Pigeon Forge, 4015 Parkway, ☎ , toll-free: . Over 400 cabins near Pigeon Forge and the Smoky Mountains. $85 and up..