city in Norfolk County, Massachusetts, United States
Get in edit
Get around edit
- 1 Abigail Adams House, 180 Norton Street, ☏ . July-Labor Day, Tu-Su. Birthplace of Abigail Smith Adams in 1744. She was the daughter of a local clerygyman, wife of President John Adams, and the mother of President John Quincy Adams.
- 2 Town Hall, 75 Middle Street. Built in 1928, it is a replica of the old Massachusetts State House.
- 1 Webb Memorial Park. River Street. A part of Boston Harbor Islands, a national park area, this peninsula reserve has views of Boston and the Harbor Islands, trails for walking, shores for fishing and places for picnicking.
- 2 Great Esker Park, end of Elva road, north Weymouth (Elva road, off of Green Street). The land here was formed from a glacier thousands of years ago. Great Esker Park offers great sites and trails. Ideal for bike-riding, walking/hiking, walking your dog or just taking it easy on any of the sporadically placed benches on the main road inside the park. free.
- All the national chains are available in Weymouth.
- 1 Napoli Pizza & Sub Shops, 81 Washington Street, ☏ .
- 2 [formerly dead link] Reggio Italian Ristorante, 1037 Main Street, ☏ . (Route 18), South Weymouth. Doesn't look like much from the outside, but very popular.
- 3 Express Pizza, 583 North Street, ☏ . Su-Th 11AM-10PM, F Sa 11AM-11PM. Vast selection of tasty food. Fast service, great prices. Online ordering available.
- 4 Quan's Kitchen, 427 Washington Street, ☏ . Quality Asian cuisine. Mostly Chinese selections, but offers some Japanese items, such as sushi and Japanese appetizers. Pick-up and delivery.
- 5 [formerly dead link] Windy City Eats, 407A Middle Street (approxitmately at the intersection of Middle and Lake Streets), ☏ . Chicago-style hot dogs and sausages. Offers other items like subs and appetizers. Pick up and delivery.
- 1 Union Brewhouse, 550 Washington Street. (Route 53), Weymouth Warm, casual pub. Over 100 bottled beers. Great food at very affordable prices. Outdoor patio with TVs great for watching Red Sox games.
Go next edit
|Routes through Weymouth|
|Boston ← Braintree ←||N S||→ Hingham → Plymouth|
|Boston ← Quincy ←||N S||→ Hingham → Plymouth|
|END ←||N S||→ East Bridgewater → New Bedford|
|Quincy ← Braintree ←||N S||→ Hingham → Kingston|
|END ←||N S||→ Hanson → Rochester/Wareham|
|Boston ← Quincy ←||NW SE||→ Hingham → Scituate|
|Boston ← Braintree ←||NW SE||→ Hanson → Halifax|