county in New York, United States
Wyoming County is in the Niagara Frontier region of New York.
Villages and hamletsEdit
- Warsaw — the county seat
- Arcade —
- Attica — much more than just the prison
- Castile —
- Perry —
- Pike —
- Portageville — the southern gateway to Letchworth
- Silver Springs —
- Varysburg — and its Hidden Valley Animal Adventure
- Wyoming — the historic Gaslight Village
- Letchworth State Park — the "Grand Canyon of the East"
- Silver Lake State Park —
- Perry Farmers' Market. Is on the Festival Plaza and features live music in the Summer Saturday Arts Series.
- Artisan Villa (The Augustus Frank-Smallwood House), 140 N Main St, Warsaw, ☏ +1 585 786-8766. This historic home is now the setting for a small selection of complimentary businesses, the centerpiece of which is Ash-Lin's Elegant Rose Florist and Gift Shop. There's also a salon and a photography studio adjacent. The shop sells a wide array of artisan goods like fashion accessories, jewelry, and home decor.
- The Biblio-Tech Cafe, 2 S Main St, Perry, ☏ +1 585 969-4216.
- Parkside Antiques, 8 W Buffalo St, Warsaw, ☏ +1 585 786-3200.
- Silver Lake Brewing Project, 14 Borden Ave, Perry, ☏ +1 585 969 4238.
- 1 Park-Lake Motel, 55 N Main St, Perry (driveway entrance on Church St), ☏ +1 585 991-3114. A small motel on North Main Street.
|Routes through Wyoming County|
|Erie via ← East Aurora ←||W E||→ Geneseo → Auburn via|
|Hamlin ← Le Roy ←||N S||→ Becomes → Jct W E → Walton → END|