You can take a flight to Muritala Mohammed Airport at Ikeja, then from there you can take a car down there.
You can take a BRT to berger. There is a BRT terminal there. You can also take local buses from any part of Lagos to Berger.
You can easily order taxi via Uber. This method is very very popular especially among tourists.
Due to the ban by the Lagos state government, bikes are not allowed on major roads in the state.
- Ojodu Market. 5AM-noon. This is a very busy market and you can get almost anything you want here.
- 1 Foot Statue. A statue of a large foot, erected on a roundabout in 2017.
- Banks. 8AM-4PM. There are various banks in this area in which you can carry out all your transactions.
- Berger Marker. 5AM - noon. You can buy almost everything you need here.
- Just Rite Supermarket.
- Twins Faja.
- Game rite.
There are local resturants as well as fancy eatries here.
- Mr Biggs.
- Mr Biggs.
- 1 Hotel capitol (Gate Akiode bus stop, 6 Animashaun Cl, opposite Hubmart Mall, opposite Omole phase 1), ☏ .
- Peace Hotel (Spencer Beatrice St, Omole Phase 1), ☏ . ₦7000.
There is Mtn, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat available in both 3g and 4g. Other options like spectranet and Smile are also available. You will also find cyber cafes here too.