Lekki is a multi-lingual area of Lagos. Dominated mostly by rich people, it is one of the most expensive towns in Lagos State.
You can take a car there too. Uber and Taxify can also be used to get to Lekki.
This option is not really suitable in this area. You would hardly see buses in this area.
This area is accessible by car. You can also use rented cars or Uber and Taxify to ply this area.
- 1Lekki Conservation Centre, Km 19 Lekki - Epe Expy (on the Lekki/Epe expressway near Chevron), ☏ . It is really good for relaxation, it's a dense park with a few animals and birds, there are walkways and benches to rest on. Fees: ₦1000 for everyone.
- 2 LUFASI Nature Park Lagos, Majek 1st Gate, KM 41, Lekki-Epe Expressway,, ☏ . M-Sa 9AM-6PM, Su noon-6PM. Another eco-attraction featuring a 20-hectare farm-forest, animal sanctuary/rehab centre, forest tour with walking trails, two lakes, picnic area, and place for practicing shinrin-yoku (forest bathing). Animals include horses, ostriches, hyenas, lizards, etc. ₦1000.
- 3 Mindscapes Children's Museum, ☏ . Just a children's museum with exhibits to stimulate learning and enrichment on how the world works.
- 4 Yemisi Shyllon Museum of Art, Pan-Atlantic University, Main Campus, KM 52 Lekki Expressway. A collection of art works by mostly Nigerian artists, at the Pan Atlantic University.
- 5 Nike Art Gallery, 2 Elegushi Road, Lekki Phase 1, ☏ , . Art gallery featuring the whole panoply of Nigerian arts, or see some of the documentaries that have been made about Nigerian culture. Run by artist and designer Nike Davies Okundaye. A great place for art lovers and buyers. Also serves as education center, students at the Nike Art Center engage in a variety of arts. At the center, traditional arts are practiced, such as indigo dying and sculpting, and also non-traditional arts such as painting and quilting, as well as other cultural activities such as drumming and dancing.
- Novare Cinema.
- Filmhouse Cinemas IMAX Lekki Lagos, Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, 10b The Rock Dr, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, ☏ .
- Grand Cinema, Atlantic Centre, Chevron Drive, Lekki Penninsula II 106104, Lekki, ☏ .
- Mega-1 Cinema, 100 Mega-1 Events Way Off Eleganza Bus Stop, Immediately After Chevron Tollgate, Lekki, Eti-Osa 102105, Lekki, ☏ .
- Elegushi Royal Beach Lekki Phase I Lagos, Road 3 Lekki Phase 1, 106104, Lekki, ☏ .
- Atican Beach.
- Alfa Beach Road.
- Okunraye Beach.
- 1 Eko Tourist Resort (Akodo Beach), 22 km, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ibeju, Lekki LGA, Akodo, ☏ (bookings), . This place is at least a 40-minute drive from Lagos. The resort has chalets, restaurants, and a large conference hall on 10 acres, with more than a half a mile of clean beach.
- 2 Elegushi. Elegushi Private Beach, Ikate, Lekki.
- 3 Eleko Beach (56 km, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Turn right just past Total service station, proceed to toll gate,it is in the road with amen estate, turn left follow road to Rainbow Church sign, turn right onto dirt road. Eleko beach is at end of road.).
- 4 Lekki Beach (turn right at round-about just past estate (about 9 km), Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki).
- Hermitage Garden Resorts, Hermitage Rd (Tiye village, near Akodo).
- La Campagne Tropicana.
- Daytona Supermarket, 21 Admiralty Rd, Lekki Phase I 106104, Lagos, ☏ .
- Gravitas Supermarket, Fola Osibo Rd, Lekki Phase I 106104, Lekki, ☏ .
- SPAR Lekki, Palm Springs Rd, Lekki Penninsula II 106104, Lekki, ☏ .
- Prince Ebeano Supermarket Lekki Lagos, Plot 9 Northern Buisness district along, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, ☏ .
- N Y Supermarket, 19 Admiralty Way (E), Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, ☏ .
- 1 Lekki Art Market (close to the Lekki Conservation Centre). Daily 8AM-6PM. A great place to buy Nigerian and West African art. From paintings, to jewellery, to souvenirs to accessories and clothes, You'll find a great deal for your goods. Brush up your bargaining skills. The place is a bit tricky to find, take a right from the roundabout before Chevron and ask for directions. The place tends to flood during heavy rains, so try to avoid going all together or take an SUV with a high ground clearance.
- Utazi kitchen & bar, Block 74, Plot 15b Emma Abimbola Cole Street, Lekki, 105102, Lagos.
- Quid by De Brit, 1e Babatope Bejide Cres, Lekki Phase I 106104, Lagos.
- House Cafe, 12 Victoria Arobieke St, Lekki Phase 1 106104, Lagos.
- Bay Lounge, Block 12A, 10 Admiralty Rd, Lekki Phase 1 106104, Lagos.
- Pub Republic, Lekki - Epe Expy, Lekki Penninsula II 106104, Lagos.
- Beer barn, 32a Admiralty Way, Eti-Osa 106104, Lagos.
- Churchill bar, Lekki, 6 Layi Yusuf Cresent, Lekki Phase I, Lagos.
- E Bar Metro, 20 Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase I 106104, Lagos.
- Nevada Hotels and Suites, Nevada Hotel And Suites 3, Aaron Irabor Street, off Alh. Prince Raufu Ishola Lemomu St, Agungi, Lekki.
- Hillsbay Hotels, KM 23 Lekki Epe express way, Abraham Adesanya Round About, Lekki.
- Manhattan Apple Hotel, 9 Chief. Saula Ndakolo St, Aja 106104, Lagos.
- 1 Madiba Court, 68 Kusenla Rd, Lekki Penninsula II, ☏ . A gated condominium guesthouse type of setting. Offers a secure feeling. Clean, comfortable beds and environs. ₦19372.
- Embassy court hotel & suites,15a Admiralty way Lekki phase 1
- The Stone House Admiralty Lekki Phase I.
All the network connection has very good coverage in Lekki for 2G/3G/4G Networks. You need not bother too much about network coverage as they are all covered. MTN, 9Mobile, Airtel (Zain), and GLO are all available service providers. So if you are planning a visit to Lekki, you might not have to be so much concerned about the service provider to choose from as they all are reasonably reliable.