Ketu is a commercial and residential area, it is a very populated place that connects Ikorodu to the mainland such as Maryland, Ketu has a garage where buses to different places in Lagos convey passengers or travelers. Majority of the people that reside in Ketu are people of all tribes such as Yoruba's, Igbo's, Hausa's amongst all other tribes in Nigeria. You can get to Ikosi-Ketu, Magodo, Isheri through Ketu because these places are interwoven. You can also get to Ikeja City Mall, Ojodu, Berger, Magboro, Oshodi, Maryland, Obalende from Ketu, in fact there is no place you desire to go to, that you cant go via Ketu route.
You can get into Ketu by bus or cab. Bus popularly known as Danfo (Yellow color) is the widely used means of entering the town. Although you can see bike in the town, it's not advisable to take them as they are illegal in the state.
Getting around in Ketu is mostly by local bus. Although these buses are usually cheap, they are not actually very comfortable because they are sometimes overloaded with passengers and crop produce. You can also order Uber or Bolt in case you want a luxury ride in the town, this is quite expensive.
- 1 Ketu Market. This market is a very busy market. You need to be careful though because there are lots of pick-pockets in this market.
There is a central market in Ketu Bus stop where most local goods are sold. You should really bargain any good you are trying to buy here and you should definitely get it at your rate.
Ketu Fruit Market. This market is a very busy market. in this market you can be sure of getting any type of fruits you desire such as Mangoes, Berries, Grapes, Kales, Lemons, Limes, Apples amongst many others. There are several shopping marts within Ketu axis. The following are includes where you can buy your groceries.
- Mega .C. Supermarket, 24 Adisa Akintoye Street lat=, ☏ .
- Bisi Supermarket Store, Adisa Akintoye, 37 Adisa Akintoye Street, ☏ . M-Sa 8AM-8PM.
- Iya Adijat Stores, 22 Adisa Akintoye Street, Kosofe, ☏ . M-Sa 9AM-9PM.
- Mrs Eze Mini Mart, 9 Owode Oyelaja Dr, Ketu, Lagos, Ikorodu, ☏ .
- Ezekiel Supermarket, 472 Ikorodu Rd, ☏ .
- Addide Store, 503 Ikorodu Rd, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-7PM.
There are several local restaurants in this town. You should see a restaurant in every corners of the town. You can try some of their local foods like eba or Amala.
- Golden Kitchen Restaurant, Adisa Akintoye, 25 Adisa Akintoye Street, ☏ .
- Dan Veeray Restaurant, Adisa Akintoye Street. M-Sa 8AM-8PM.
- Fresh Chow, 65 ketu Ikosi Road, ☏ .
- Sweet Sensation. M-Sa 8AM-9PM.
- Finger Leak Restaurant, Cele Bus Stop, Ikosi Ketu, 44 Aladelola Street, Kosofe, ☏ . M-Sa 7AM-10PM.
- Tantalizers eatery, 39 Oluwakemi St. M-Sa 8AM-9PM.
- Domino Pizza, 66 Adekunle Banjo Ave, Magodo Brooks Estate, Lagos, Nigeria [903 779 4866]
- Chicken Republic, Isaac Omole St, Olowora 100246, Lagos, Nigeria, 080 9016 6196.
- Mr Biggs, Ikosi-Ketu, Lagos
- 1 Pub Culture Bar, Igboho St. M-Sa 9AM-11PM.
- 2 J & J Bar, Cele Bus Stop, 2 Love-All St (at Adelelola St), ☏ .
- Coded Bar, By Owolowo Street, Tipa, Rasheed Oyekan St, ☏ . M-Sa 6AM-11PM.
- Concourse Bar & Grill, The Grant Suites Funplex Resort, Cmd Road, ☏ . 24 hours.
- JP Bar, Off Aladelola Street, Ikosi Ketu, 3 Dele Okuwa Street, ☏ . M-Sa 8AM-8PM.
- , 3 Adenola St, ☏ . 24 hours.
- Boyemco hotel, 4 Atinmo St, Ikosi, ☏ .
- 1 Sunnyside Hotel & Suites, 494 Ikorodu Rd, ☏ .
- Dawn Carrington Hotels & Suites, 6 Emmanuel Street Ojota, ☏ .
- First Colony Creek Hotel, 13 Alh.Yekini Aromolate St, Ikosi Ketu, ☏ .
- Hotel Paulson Plaza, 8 Anibaba Street, Off Ikorodu Rd, ☏ .
- West Brom Hotel, Idofian St.
You really shouldn't worry about network in this town as they have Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo available in 2G/3G/4G.