city in Texas, USA
Carrizo Springs is a city on the South Texas Plains.
Get in Edit
Get around Edit
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 1:29PM local time and lasts 3 min. Chances of a clear sky are 50%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico to enter the US at Del Rio and Eagle Pass then through Texas into Arkansas.
- Carrizo Springs Library and Museum. Houses a large exhibit of Indian artifacts.
- 1 Dimmit County Courthouse, 103 N 5th St. Built in 1884.
- Dixondale Farms, ☏ . The country's largest producer of onion plants offers tours of its facilities. By appointment only. Closed in August.
- Double C Ranch. Hunting available.
- Cleos Lounge, 109C N 1st St, ☏ .
Go next Edit
- Chaparral Wildlife Management Area, southeast of town off US 83, +1 830 676-3413. Over 15,000 acres of native brush land, with nature trails and scenic drives.
|Routes through Carrizo Springs|
|Abilene ← Uvalde ←||N S||→ Laredo → McAllen|
|Del Rio ← Eagle Pass ←||N S||→ END|