Get in Edit
The town serves as the intersection of the highways Route 3 and Route 495. The 495 exit is around 35 minutes north of Route 90. New Hampshire is most easily reached by driving fifteen minutes North on Route 3.
Get around Edit
- Historic district.
- Fiske House.
- Middlesex Canal.
- Barret-Byam Homestead.
- Hildreth-Robbins House.
- The Flaky Pastry
- China Mountain - best for take-out
- Timbos - cash only
- Tai Shang Garden (Chelmsford Center)
- The Java Room - amazing coffee and food... not to mention great atmosphere (also now serving alcoholic drinks).
- Center Deli
- Infusions Bistro & Catering.
- Kastore Restaurant, 110 Tyngsboro Rd, ☏ .
- India Palace, 313 Littleton Rd, ☏ .
- Amici's Ristorante
- Chelmsford House of Pizza - for subs, etc.
- Kastores - for great turkey sandwiches with a smile, and an ice cream window open late.
- Pizza Place
- Zesty's Pizza
- Brother's Pizza
Pub food Edit
- Glenview - excellent prices for generous portions of home-style food.
- Garlic Bistro
- Best Western Chelmsford Inn, 187 Chelmsford Street, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Chelmsford Radisson
There are no campgrounds in Chelmsford.
Go next Edit
|Routes through Chelmsford|
|Lawrence ← Lowell ←||N S||→ Westford → Marlborough|
|Manchester ← Nashua ←||N S||→ Billerica → Boston|
|END ←||W E||→ Billerica → Reading|