city in Pickaway County, Ohio, United States
Circleville lies on US23
- 1 Pickaway County Courthouse.
- 2 Circleville Memorial Hall.
- 3 Mount Oval. A historic farmstead
- 4 Ohio Christian University.
- 5 Gregg-Crites Octagon House. As of 2018 this building is being restored for use as a museum. The building and its strange architecture should still be visible.
Parks & sportsEdit
- 3 Calamus Swamp. A nature preserve that is good for bird watching.
- 4 Stage's Pond State Nature Preserve. A kettle lake surrounded by trails
- 5 A W Marion State Park. Has a lake that allows small boating and fishing, as well as a campsite.
- 6 [dead link] Mary Virginia Crites Hannan Park, 1230 Pontius Rd. Has a dog park and a a bird watching blind.
- 7 [dead link] Martha Hitler Park, 23338 Bolender Pontious Rd. Has a 22 acre disk golf course and picnic area. Like other features in Circleville named "Hitler", it is named after a local family that came here in the 1700s, and is of no relation to Adolf Hitler.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 23911 US Rt 23 South, ☏ .
|Routes through Circleville|
|Cincinnati ← Washington Court House ←||W E||→ Lancaster → Cambridge|
|Toledo ← Columbus ←||N S||→ Chillicothe → Catlettsburg|