city in Fairfield County, Ohio, United States
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH IATA), Columbus. Direct flights to most major American cities.
- SR 33 NW/SE
- SR 32 E/W
- Ohio & Erie Canal - Lancaster Lateral Canal - Hocking Canal.
- Mt. Pleasant.
- Fairfield County Fairgrounds.
- 1 Georgian Museum, 105 E Wheeling St, ☏ .
- 2 Decorative Arts Center of Ohio, 145 E Main St, ☏ .
- 3 Ohio Glass Museum, 124 W Main St, ☏ . Industrial, pressed, blown and art glass.
- 4 Sherman House Museum. Childhood home of politician and statesman John Sherman (1823-1900) and his older brother, the Union Army general William T. Sherman (1820-1891). Includes large several Civil War artifacts.
- Glass City Bar-BQ, 393 Lincoln Ave, ☏ . M-Su 11AM-10PM. Meals:$8-20.00
- Fiesta Mexicana, 1236 N Memorial Drive, ☏ . Meals: lunch $3-10, dinner $5-15, excellent Mexican food and service.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1861 Riverway Drive, ☏ .
- Shaws Restaurant & Inn, ☏ . 123 North Broad, romantic suites, some have whirlpools. High end lodging and restaurant. American and global cuisine. Rooms - $86-$250
- Lancaster Campground, 2151 West Fair Ave, ☏ . $18.
- Lakeview RV Park and Campground, 2715 Sugar Grove, ☏ . $27-29.
- Fairfield County District Library, 219 N Broad St, ☏ .
|Routes through Lancaster|
|Cincinnati ← Circleville ←||W E||→ Zanesville → Cambridge|
|Columbus ← Canal Winchester ←||W E||→ Nelsonville → Weston|