municipality of the Philippines and capital of the province of Camarines Norte
Daet is in Camarines Norte.
Daet has a population of over 100,000 people
- Superlines have buses from Cubao in Manila every hour.
- Phitranco also has buses from Pasay in manila to Daet
- the air.con bus from Manila to Daet takes 8 hours and cost 450.
- there are vans to Naga city from 5am till 5pm takes two hours. and cost 120
- Bagasbas Beach. good for surfing
- BDO Bank, Justo Lukbun Street. 24 hour atm. master card / visa card atm
- LCC Market Plus Supermarket, J Lukbun Street. 8am-8pm.
- PNB Bank, Pimental Avenue. 24 hour atm. visa card atm.
- SM Hypermarket, Vinzons Avenue. 8am-8pm.
- Central Plaza Mall & Central Department store, Vinzons Avenue. 10am-7pm. has a HP supermarket
- Hotel Dolor, Vinzons Avenue, ☏ . Check-in: 12 noon, check-out: 12 noon. fan single/double rooms with own bathroom. cable TV cost 50. from 300.
- Wiltan Hotel, Vinzons Avenue, ☏ . Check-in: 12 noon, check-out: 12 noon. fan single/double with own bathroom. a.c single/double with own bathroom all rooms have cable TV. 275/375/550/650.
- Sampaguita Tourist Inn, J Pimentel Avenue, ☏ . Check-in: 12 noon, check-out: 12 noon. fan/a.c single/double rooms with own bathroom. 300/475.
- Mines Hotel, Vinzons Avenue, ☏ . fan room with bathroom from 300.
|Routes through Daet|
|Lucena ← Talisay ←||W E||→ Basud → Naga|