The region is largely fertile lowland, dotted with volcanoes. The climate is rather rainy, even during dry season, do not forget to bring an umbrella when going out.
- Wakeboard in Naga City after landing in the Naga Airport.
- Walk around Naga City to see 15th-century churches that has served as witness to Philippine History.
- Meet friendly Nagueños as you walk around the city center.
- Shop around Naga City with several malls and night bazaars.
- Celebrate nightlife in Naga City by visiting the Magsaysay Avenue, the most vibrant street, and the center of nightlife in Bicol.