town and civil parish in Cumbria, United Kingdom
Sedbergh can be accessed by road from the M6 by leaving at Junction 37.
The town is very small and there are good walks.
- 1 Briggflats. Very early Quaker Meeting House with a wonderful sense of peace.
- Walk to Howgill Fells
- 1 Howgills Bunk Barn Accommodation, Castlehaw Lane, ☏ .
- 2 The Malabar, Garths, Sedbergh LA10 5ED (on A684), ☏ . Lovely B&B with six rooms in a restored 18th C barn. In 2020 they're only offering exclusive self-catering lets. B&B double £140.
- 3 George & Dragon, Main St, Dent, ☏ . Pub with real ale, hotel and restaurant
- 4 The Black Swan, Ravenstonedale, Kirkby Stephen CA17 4NG (off A685), ☏ . Upscale small hotel in Victorian pub, great dining and scenic setting in Eden Valley. B&B double from £90.