- This article is an itinerary.
The E10 is a European Route from Luleå in Norrbotten, Sweden to Å in Lofoten, Norway. With much of the 850 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle, and a passage through the Scandinavian mountain range and along the Norwegian coast, the road is one of the most scenic in the Nordic countries.
Norrbotten County, SwedenEdit
- Luleå (junction with E4) is the county seat, and the largest city along the road.
- Töre (near Kalix)
- Gällivare (junction with E45)
- Kiruna is Sweden's northernmost city, known for its iron mine. The vast Kiruna Municipality stretches all the way to the Finnish and Norwegian borders.
- Abisko, with Abisko national park, trailhead of the Kungsleden hiking trail
- Riksgränsen, a ski resort at the Swedish-Norwegian border.
While the southern part of E10, which coincides with the E4, is a repetitive passage through thick forest, the leg through Lappland is among the most scenic roads in Sweden. The leg through Lofoten is breath-taking.