There are domestic flights from Stockholm to Kiruna, which is the closest airport. The flight takes approximately 90 minutes and from Kiruna you need to get a bus, train or car to Riksgränsen. The transfer does also take about 90 minutes.
You will easily reach Riksgränsen by taking the E10 that passes right through the village.
- Grönan, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. An après-ski venue in Hotell Riksgränsen, serving drinks and burgers. Sometimes they host DJs and live music.
- Lapplandia, ☏ . The fine dining hotel restaurant of Hotell Riksgränsen, serving dishes made from local produce.
- 1 Lappis, ☏ . A restaurant and bar serving faster food like pizzas, hamburgers and soups.
- Lobbybaren. Offer salads, sandwiches, burgers, soups and drinks.
- 2 Meteorologen Ski Lodge, Riksgränsvägen 13, ☏ . A hotel restaurant of the hotel with the same name. Only hotel guests can pre-book tables.
- 3 Nordals, ☏ . With 60 seats there is always a table available for lunch or fika. Offer lighter meals like sandwiches and gulasch soup.
- 1 Hotell Riksgränsen, Riksgränsvägen 15, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. With the hotel bar Grönan, the hotel restaurant Lapplandia, a spa and a sports shop.
- 2 Låktatjåkko Mountain Lodge (halfway to Abisko), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. At an altitude of 1,228 m (4,029 ft) it is Sweden's most elevated mountain lodge. Offer 18 beds in 10 rooms.
- 3 Meteorologen Ski Lodge, Riksgränsvägen 13, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Built in 1903 as a toll house, it is the oldest building in Riksgränsen. They have a hotel restaurant.
- 4 Niehku, Lokvändarvägen 20, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. An exclusive 14 bed hotel, oriented towards those interested in nature, gastronomy and wine. Aside from hotel rooms they offer a bar a restaurant, sauna and massage facilities. As the owner has been named Swedish sommelier of year, you'd be wise to check out their wine assortment. The interior is designed by the internationally acclaimed design agency Stylt.
- 5 [dead link] STF Hostel Riksgränsen, Riksgränsenvägen 4, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. A hostel operated by the Swedish tourist's association. The budget option for visitors spending the night in Riksgränsen. They have a gym and a sauna.
- Jukkasjärvi's ice hotel is one of the most popular tourist destination in Sweden
- Narvik, in Norway, is the nearest city
|Routes through Riksgränsen|
|Lofoten ← Narvik ←||W SE||→ Abisko → Luleå|