East Liverpool is connected by US30, SR7, and PA68.
- 1 The Museum of Ceramics, 400 East Fifth Street, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Tues-Sat 9:30AM-3:30PM. Museum displaying the pottery and history of East Liverpool area pottery factories. $4/$2/Free (Adults/Children 6-18/Children under 5).
- 2 Lou Holtz Hall of Fame, 120 E 5th St, ☏ , fax: . M-F 10AM-5PM; Sa 10AM-1PM. Museum displaying memorabilia and history of Lou Holtz and the accomplishments and contributions of men and women in all fields of endeavor in the Upper Ohio Valley.
- 3 Beginning Point of the U.S. Public Land Survey. A small marker commemorating an achievement in American Cartography,
- 4 Diamond Historic District.
- 5 Kent State University at East Liverpool (Kent State Columbiana), 400 E 4th Street, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6 City Hall. A historic city hall.
- 1 Beaver Creek State Park.
- Lotus Ware. A type of porcelain that was produced in East Liverpool. While production stopped in the late 1890s that quality was considered high, and surviving pieces are valued as a piece of East Liverpool history.
- The Hot Dog Shoppe.
|Routes through East Liverpool|
|Canton ← Lisbon ←||W E||→ Robinson Township → Pittsburgh|
|Youngstown ← Columbiana ← Rogers ←||N S||→ Wellsville → Steubenville|
|Youngstown ← Lisbon ←||N S||→ END|
|New Philadelphia ← Wellsville ←||W E||→ becomes → Beaver → Zelienople|