city in Ohio
SR 7, SR 11, and SR 14 pass through Columbiana.
- The Main Street Theater. Theater showcasing movies and live performances. 5 North Main Street, 330-482-9647
- Das Dutch Village, 150 East State Route 14, ☏ , toll-free: . Includes the Das Dutch Haus Restaurant, Bakery & Gift Shop, the Das Dutch Village Shops, and the Dutch Village Inn.
- [dead link] Dutch Village Inn Dinner Theater, 150 East State Route 14, ☏ , toll-free: . Featuring The 34west Theater Company; Matinee Time: 12:30PM, 3-course plated meal, $35 per person, $30 for group of 8 or more; Evening performance 7PM, $40 per person, $35 for 8 or more tickets. Seating begins at 6:450PM for all performances. Dinner is served at 7PM. Dinner theaters end around 9:30PM. Overnight packages are available.
- 1 Cherry Valley Coke Ovens (Cherry Valley Coke Ovens Arboretum). Between Columbiana and Salem
- 1 Firestone Park, 347 Park Ave, ☏ .
- Links at Firestone Farms – 617 Creek Road, Columbiana, OH 44408, +1 330 482-7888
- Copeland Hills Golf Club [formerly dead link] – 41703 Metz Road, +1 330 482-3221
- Lake Front Golf Course -14550 South Avenue, +1 330 482-3466
- Whispering Pines Golf Course – 947 East Park Avenue, +1 330 482-3733
- Shaker Woods Family of Festivals.
- Shaker Woods Festival. Display of traditional Shaker handicrafts, furniture, cooking and costumed performers and artisans. Held in August.
- Rogers Flea Market and Auction, Rogers. The largest open air market in the tri-state area. Open Fridays year round (best in summer months of June-August).
- [dead link] Das Dutch Haus Restaurant & Bakery, 14895 South Avenue Extension, ☏ . Pennsylvania Dutch homestyle restaurant.
|Routes through Columbiana|
|Youngstown ← Boardman ←||N S||→ Rogers → East Liverpool|
|Ashtabula ← Youngstown ←||N S||→ Lisbon → East Liverpool|
|Ravenna ← Salem ←||W E||→ East Palestine → Beaver Falls|