city in Texas, United States
- Schleicher County Museum, 607 Murchison St. Housed in an old hardware store build in the 1930s, this museum has a lot of vintage room re-creations, as well as Old West artifacts like barbed wire and spurs.
- Linda's Crafts & Clutter, 805 SW Main St, ☏ .
- Coyotes Restaurant, 610 N Divide St, ☏ . Downhome cooking.
- Katdaddy's Bar B Que, 601 SW Main St, ☏ .
- Pizza Pro Eldorado, 303 N Divide St, ☏ .
- Shaws Motel, 13 S Divide St, ☏ .
- X Bar Ranch, just north of town off US 277. 7100-acre guest ranch with camping and cabin lodging. Other features include 16 miles of nature trails and a swimming pool.
|Routes through Eldorado|
|El Paso ← Fort Stockton ← merges onto ←||W E||→ Brady → Temple|
|Del Rio ← Sonora ←||S N||→ San Angelo → Abilene|