Established in 1884, Jacksonville Beach has developed for over a century. The unique culture, history and traditions make this destination more than just your average beach stay. Celebrations like the Opening of the Beaches are deeply rooted in the city at large. Composed of an assortment of architectural styles giving the community a strong sense of place and an identity all its own.
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX IATA) . Jacksonville International Airport is the primary commercial airport in Northeast Florida, with scheduled service offered by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, jetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, and United Airlines. The airport is located approximately 15 miles north of downtown. The airport has one terminal building, with ticketing on the upper "Departures" level and baggage claim and ground transportation on the lower "Arrivals" level. There are two areas for ground transportation, at the center front for taxis and area hotel shuttles, and at the north end (outside of Baggage Carousel 1) for Pre-Arranged Ground Transportation, including limousines, Rental Cars, intercity buses/shuttles, and local JTA city buses. Airline gates radiate from three concourses, A, B, and C which all funnel through one central security screening area. Generally arriving one hour before a flight's scheduled departure is plenty of time, but during major holidays, such as Thanksgiving, allow one and a half to two hours.
- Northeast Florida Regional Airport UST IATA, formerly St. Augustine Airport, is four miles north of St. Augustine, and about 30 miles south of Jacksonville. The airport offers service to Trenton, New Jersey through Frontier Airlines.
- Lynch's Irish Pub, 514 N. First St. Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250. A well known Irish pub in Jacksonville Beach. Many good imported pints on tap, with live music, and a raucous atmosphere.
- [formerly dead link] Bo's Coral Reef, 201 5th Ave N, ☏ . Your local friendly gay bar
- Best Western Oceanfront, 305 North First St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. Oceanfront hotel offering a variety of room types to accommodate different budgets. They offer a complimentary breakfast, a swimming pool and free wired and wireless Internet access.
- Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront, 11 North First St, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. All oceanfront two-room suite hotel located in the center of town, offering spacious accommodations, a swimming pool and hot tub, pet friendly accommodations and free wireless Internet access.
- Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach, 1101 Beach Blvd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. Newest hotel in town. Offers spacious accommodations, flat panel TVs, iPod clock radios, complimentary hot breakfast, a swimming pool, complimentary shuttle service to/from the beaches and the Mayo Clinic Hospital, hot tub, pet friendly accommodations and free wired and wireless Internet access.
|Routes through Jacksonville Beach|
|Tallahassee ← Jacksonville ←||W E||→ END|
|Jacksonville ← Neptune Beach ←||N S||→ St. Augustine → Daytona Beach|