village of Poland
Kadyny is a village in Pomorskie in Poland. It is situated on the shore of the Vistula Bay and it is a small seaside resort.
- by plane - the international Lech Walesa airport at Gdansk[dead link]
- by car - from Gdansk by the route E77 to Elblag and than just north along the south coast of the Vistula Bay by the 503.
- by train - (PKP)
- by bus - (PKS)
All is within the walking distance in the village also renting a bike would be a good idea.
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- Slowinski Nationalpark with the biggest dunes in Europe
- sea resort Rowy
- sea resort Leba
- sea resort Jastrzebia Gora
- sea resort Rozewie
- sea resort Wladyslawowo
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistula Peninsula:
- sea resort Krynica Morska