village of Poland
Rowy is city in Pomorskie in Poland. It is situated at the coast of Pommerania at a wide sandy beach. The Slowinski Nationalpark with the biggest dunes in Europe starts east of Rowy.
- by plane - the international Lech Walesa airport at Gdansk[dead link] or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport
- by car - from Gdansk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Slupsk and than just north to the coast.
- by train - (PKP)
- by bus - (PKS)
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on food or rent a bike.
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs
- Slowinski Nationalpark with the biggest dunes in Europe
- sea resort Leba
- sea resort Jastrzebia Gora
- sea resort Rozewie
- sea resort Wladyslawowo
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistula Peninsula:
- sea resort Krynica Morska