city in Indiana, United States
US-31, US-35, SR-22, SR-26, SR-931 pass by Kokomo
The Indiana Heritage Trail passes through.
The Nickle Plate Trail goes north to the town of Peru.
- Kokomo City-Line Trolley. Fixed route transit buses. Free.
- Wildcat Walk of Excellence. A downtown bike path.
- [formerly dead link] Automotive Heritage Museum, 1500 N. Reed. Rd, ☏ . Over 100 cars are able to be viewed - from the late 1800s until the 1970s. See everything from an 1895 Haynes to a 1976 Gremlin. Kokomo deems itself the "City of Firsts" and they were the home to the first car, the Haynes. This museum celebrates the history of automotives in Kokomo.
- Old Ben, in Highland Park. Old Ben is the world's largest preserved steer. Ben weighs 2.5 tons. At one time Old Ben was the world's largest living Steer before being injured falling on the ice.
- 1 Seiberling Mansion, 1200 W. Sycamore St. Built in October 1889 the mansion is built in a mixture of Neo-Jacobean (Queen Anne) and Romanesque Revival styles. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sycamore Stump, in Highland Park.
- Vermont Covered Bridge, in Highland Park.
- 2 Elwood Haynes Museum.
- Country Squire, Webster Street & Lincoln Street.
- Hog Heaven, Webster Street & Defenbaugh Street. BBQ
- Habachi Grill, SR-931 & Markland Avenue. Chinese buffet, next to Hobby Lobby.
- Great Wall Buffet, Dixon Road & Jefferson Street. Chinese buffet, next to K-Mart, and Krogers.
- Best Western/Signature Inn, 4021 LaFountain Street, ☏ .
- 1 Comfort Inn Kokomo, 522 Essex Dr, ☏ , fax: . Minutes from Delphi and Chrysler plants. An easy drive to Downtown Indianapolis and the Indy 500, Brickyard 400 and Formula One.
- Courtyard by Marriott, 411 Kentucky Drive, ☏ .
- Days Inn & Suites, 264 S. Reed Rd, ☏ .
- Fairfield Inn, 1717 E. Lincoln Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Hampton Inn & Suites, 2920 S. Reed Rd, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 511 Albany Dr, ☏ .
- Koko Motel, 4112 N. Reed Rd., ☏ .
- 3 Motel 6, 2808 S. Reed Rd, ☏ .
- Super 8 Motel, 5110 Clinton Dr, ☏ .
- Mississinewa Lake, north of Kokomo
- Kokomo Reservoir, east of Kokomo, near Greentown
- Grissom Air Reserve Base and Museum, north of Kokomo
- James Dean Museum and James Dean Festival, east of Kokomo in Fairmount. Festival is the last weekend in September.
- Glass museum in Greentown east on SR-22/US 35
|Routes through Kokomo|
|South Bend ← Peru ←||N S||→ Westfield → Indianapolis|
|Michigan City ← Logansport ←||N E||→ Greentown → Muncie|