This is the area where "Crossroads of America" really comes into play. Numerous interstates and highways swarm into this area. I-65S from the northwest, I-74E from the west, I-70E from the southwest, I-65N from the south, I-74W from the southeast, I-70W from the east, and I-69S from the northeast. Indianapolis has a loop called I-465.
- Anderson - Economy Inn, 2400 S. Scatterfield Rd. +1 765 642-3931
- Indianapolis - 350 S. Illinois St. +1 317 267-3076
- Megabus 1 877 G02-MEGA A super cheap way to travel by bus that was brought from Europe to the Midwest. Clean, friendly travel option. The earlier you book your trip the cheaper it is. All pickup/drop off points are at popular landmarks. Pickup/drop off from three points in Indy:
- Indianapolis City Market - 222 E. Market St.
- Circle Center Mall - 40 W. Maryland St.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway - 4790 W. 16th St.
- Burlington Trailways 1 800 992-4618. Offers bus service throughout the Midwest. Pickup/drop off in Indianapolis.
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Alexandria Airport 1577 E. 900 N. +1 765 724-7060
- Anderson Municipal 282 Airport Rd. +1 765 648-6293
- Eagle Creek Aviation Services 4101 Dandy Trail. +1-800-4TP-E331. 
- Greenwood Municipal Airport, 749 E County Line Rd., ☏ . Greenwood.
- Metropolitan Airport, 10401 Willow View Rd., ☏ . Fishers.
- Mt. Comfort Airport, 3867 N. Aviation Way, ☏ . Greenfield.
- Amtrak 350 S. Illinois St., Indianapolis. ☏