Other destinations edit
Get in edit
By car edit
This is the area where "Crossroads of America" really comes into play. Numerous interstates and highways swarm into this area. I-65S from the northwest, I-74E from the west, I-70E from the southwest, I-65N from the south, I-74W from the southeast, I-70W from the east, and I-69S from the northeast. Indianapolis has a loop called I-465.
By bus edit
- Anderson - Economy Inn, 2400 S. Scatterfield Rd. +1 765 642-3931
- Indianapolis - 350 S. Illinois St. +1 317 267-3076
- Megabus 1 877 G02-MEGA A super cheap way to travel by bus that was brought from Europe to the Midwest. Clean, friendly travel option. The earlier you book your trip the cheaper it is. All pickup/drop off points are at popular landmarks. Pickup/drop off from three points in Indy:
- Indianapolis City Market - 222 E. Market St.
- Circle Center Mall - 40 W. Maryland St.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway - 4790 W. 16th St.
- Burlington Trailways 1 800 992-4618. Offers bus service throughout the Midwest. Pickup/drop off in Indianapolis.
By plane edit
- Indianapolis International Airport[dead link]
By train edit
- Amtrak 350 S. Illinois St., Indianapolis. ☏
Get around edit
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 crosses this area from about 3:05PM local time. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Illinois, then across Indiana to Ohio and the Canada–New England border.