city in Johnson County, Kansas, United States
Lenexa is a city in Eastern Kansas.
Kansas City International Airport
- Legler Barn Museum, 14907 W 87th St. Pkwy. (southeast corner of 87th & Lackman), ☏ . M-4PM. The Legler Barn offers a variety of historical displays that change periodically.
- Falcon Ridge Golf Course, 20200 Prairie Star Parkway, ☏ . From $50.
- Bo Lings, 9576 Quivira Rd, ☏ . 11AM-10:30PM. Bo Lings is a higher standard of quality Chinese food. $5-15.
- Haywards, 12804 Sante Fe Trail Dr.. Great onion rings and the BBQ sauce is one of the most unique in the city. Also known for very juicy Burnt Ends.
- [formerly dead link] Panzon's Mexican Restaurant, 8710 Lackman Rd, ☏ . M-Th 11AM-9:30PM. High quality Mexican food at great prices.
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, 15151 West 101st Terrace, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. This hotel offers free wireless high-speed Internet access and is a pet-friendly hotel for an extra fee.
|Routes through Lenexa|
|Kansas City ← Overland Park ←||N S||→ Olathe → Wichita|
|Hutchinson ← Olathe ←||W E||→ Overland Park → Kansas City|
|McPherson ← Olathe ←||W E||→ Overland Park → Kansas City|