Loboc is in Bohol Island.
It is 27 km from Loboc to Tagbilaran and 30 km from Loboc to the Chocolate Hills. There are Jeepneys or buses going to/from Tagbilaran. and buses to/from Loboc to Carmen via the Chocolate Hills. To get to Jagna or Anda first take a Jeepney to Loay then get on a bus going to Anda via Jagna. To get to Tubigon (port for Cebu city) first take a bus to Carmen then get a bus to Tubigon.
Loboc is a small town, so you can walk to most places. Scooters (500 peso per day) can be rented at many hotels and can be convenient to get around to other restaurants or to Chocolate Hills since remote accommodations are hard to reach.
- Loboc Church Of San Pedro. Built in 1734 admission 20 peso.
- Loboc River Cruise (tourism complex) (at the bridge across from San Pedro church). 11AM-2PM. A river cruise lasts about 1.5 hours. Ethnic dance and music performances. ₱550 with buffet lunch.
- Loboc Ecotourism Adventure (2.5 km north of Loboc). 8:30AM-5:30PM. Cable car (420 m) and zipline (520 m). ₱350.
- Angel's Burgers, Loay Interior Road (town center). 9AM-9PM. Buy one take one. They also sell soft drinks and coffee. Two burgers from ₱29.
- Villagio's Pizza (Town Plaza). 10AM-8PM.
- Loboc Backpackers Inn, Barangay Jimili-an (0.5 km from Loboc river). Check-out: Noon. fan dorm with two beds. shared bathroom 350 peso per person.
- Fox & The Firefly Cottages, ☏ . Dorm beds and rooms. From ₱450.
- Stefanic Grace Paradise Inn. From ₱600.
- Twilght N. From ₱550.
- Nuts Huts, ☏ . Dorm and rooms. From ₱400.