city in Essex County, Massachusetts, United States
- Lynn Heritage State Park, 590 Washington St, ☏ . Exhibits on shoe making. Nearby Waterfront Park has a boardwalk to stroll.
- Lynn Woods Reservation, ☏ . Pennybrook Rd., Ranger. Sunrise to sunset. The second largest municipal park in the U.S. Biking trails.
- Oceanview Bed and Breakfast, 11 Ocean St, ☏ , fax: .
- [formerly dead link] Diamond District Breakfast Inn, 142 Ocean St, ☏ .
- Red Maple Bed and Breakfast, 210 Broadway, ☏ , fax: .
A church in Lynn is First Lutheran Church.
|Routes through Lynn|
|Newburyport ← Salem ←||N S||→ Revere → Boston|
|Reading ← Lynnfield ←||W E||→ Marblehead → Ends at|
|Boston ← Chelsea ←||SW NE||→ Salem → Beverly|